CEREC Implant Restoration Class
Dr. Eric Moskowitz practices in Concord, NC and has been a CEREC user since 2008. He is a Patterson certified basic and advanced instructor for CEREC. He enjoys teaching and lecturing on CEREC both in a classroom setting as well as a personalized, in-office training for doctors and team members.
Learn more about...
- Which TiBase goes with which implant system.
- What parts and pieces to order to scan and fabricate implant restorations.
- What is the gingival mask, a scan post, a scan body, etc.
- Screw-retained vs. cemented final crown
- What material to use
- How to deliver a CEREC Implant restoration.
Bring your tangle of confusion to us for an evening of fun and unraveling!